Centoform, in collaboration with the local partners ITS TEC and IIS Aleotti, is organizing a training of trainers about BIM. The 5 days course called “DIGITALIZZAZIONE DEL PROCESSO EDILIZIO – INTRODUZIONE AL BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING (BIM)” will take place in Ferrara (Italy) during the first half of September 2018.
Participants are teachers and trainers from secondary schools and ITS (Higher Technical Institutes), in particular the ones teaching CAT and elettrotechnics related subjects.
Topics of the course:
- The Erasmus project BIM4Placement – Brief presentation of the state of the art of BIM in Italy and in Europe, with particular reference to Norway and Finland
- Learning by playing: understanding the benefits of BIM through playing
- The digitization of the building process: opportunities, limitations, scenarios of application of the BIM tools
- Tools for the implementation of BIM and analysis of regulatory requirements
- Learning by doing: introduction to the main BIM tools in the different BIM dimensions
- Practical exercise: application of the BIM tools to a case study
- Verification of the results of the exercise through the application of advanced digital collaboration systems, Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR).