From October 2nd 2017 to October 6th 2017 the University of Stavanger (NO) hosted the second intensive training course of BIM4PLACEMENT project. Participants from Finland, Italy and Norway had the opportunity to learn about best practices in curriculum development and training tools related to BIM.
The training focussed in particular on the following topics:
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts and Will patenting become obsolete in the future? And what is the value of Traceability on your Products by Roar Holte Youblob.com
- BIM in Norway – where are we – and where are we going? by Eilif Hjelseth, buildingSMART and HIOA https://buildingsmart.no/ http://www.hioa.no/
- The different learning programs available in the company’s employees related to BIM, internal and external and the current status on BIM-deliveries in typical projects by Trond Sverre Pollen and Bjørg Egeland http://www.multiconsult.no/
- BIM implementation strategy and training programs by Katrine Opdahl Sousa ,BIM/VDC consultant, Engineering Applications, www.norconsult.no
- AR/MR for erection and maintenance of a building. Usage, Capabilities and Demands for connected tech by Øyvind Svaland from EDT Medeso, http://edrmedeso.com/ Together with Mats Fensholt from Trimble http://www.trimble.com
- Statsbygg – Håvard Sommerseth, http://www.statsbygg.no/
- Integrated Concurrent Engineering(ICE) lab visit and presentation by Gunnar Skeie, Kruse-Smith, http://kruse-smith.com/
- SketchUp Viewer, Trimble experience with w/HoloLens & Mixed Reality by Mats Fensholt http://www.trimble.com/
- Perspective on BIM (pre- project preparation, building project initiation, project execution and service period advantages)by Kjell Håvard Belsvik SVV(https://www.vegvesen.no/)
- Knut Jonas Espedal (University of Stavanger), How students are taught BIM in UiS?
Some slideshows presented by trainers:
Some pictures taken during the training: